Your Stay-At-Home Easter recipe: Potato Salad with Smokey Boneless BBQ pork ribs
EASTER is coming and our products will help any house hold small or large get organised with ease. It’s not just the ease that we provide, its also the high quality that comes in every box of delicious marinated and slowly cooked meat.
We have a few recipes that will help you be prepared this Easter!
We suggest with The Standard Meat co. Smokey Boneless BBQ pork ribs, a potato salad.
· 5 Large Organic White Potatoes, peeled and cut in 4 or 6
· 1 Cup Organic Sweet Onion, diced
· 1 Cup Organic Celery, diced (3 stalks)
· 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
· 1/2 Cup Organic Sour Cream
· 1 Tablespoon Yellow Mustard
· 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
· 1/4 tsp White Pepper
· Peel the potatoes and cut in 4 or 6 large chunks depending on the size of the potato
· Place them in a large pot of cold water covered by at least 2 inches
· Heavily salt the water (2 Tablespoons) and bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, turn the stove down to medium and vigorously simmer the potatoes for about 15 minutes or until a fork easily goes through
While the potatoes are boiling prepare the Smokey boneless BBQ pork ribs
Pan Method (faster, recommended):
· Remove product from the bag and place into a non-stick pan
· Medium heat for 8-10 minutes and stir occasionally, until product is steaming hot
Whilst you still have some time before the potatoes are finished
· Dice the onion and celery and set aside. Make the dressing in a small bowl.
· Drain the potatoes and let them cool about 5 minutes or until they stop steaming.
· Mash very lightly with a potato masher keeping some larger chunks. Add the onions and celery and sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Add half the dressing and slowly fold until incorporated, adding more if necessary.
· Serve the potato salad and boneless ribs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.