Japanese Style Teriyaki Chicken on Rice with Greens
This mother’s day impress the family with a high quality, low effort meal.
Our teriyaki chicken is so delicious it will have you coming back for seconds.
· One packet of The Standard Meat Co Japanese Style Teriyaki Chicken (purchase online, Costco or independent stores)
· 2 cups of rice (your choice)
· Sesame seeds
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
· Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
· Rinse rice and put into a rice cooker with 4 cups of water, leave to cook
· Empty the contents of the teriyaki chicken into an oven proof dish and put in the oven should take around 20-30 minutes
· Start to prepare the broccoli, put a table spoon of oil in a pan on medium head and place broccoli in the pan, put a thumb nail of water in the pan and put a lid over the pan, to steam the broccoli for 10-15 minutes
· Portion rice into bowls put broccoli on top and pour the teriyaki chicken over the rice and broccoli.
Sprinkle with some sesame seeds and enjoy!